Monday, June 17, 2013

Iron Spider Costume Ideas

iron-spider-man 
I have always loved the Iron spiderman costume but no one has really seemed to capture the lenses as they should be. As far as the "waldoes" or legs I've only seen one person do this but they did it using a material that was filled with stuffing almost like a pillow. I want mine to have that sharp metallic look. I also want the lenses to be able to be pushed away from the eyes and back in place either manually or by using some remote system similar to how an iron man mask closes using electronics.
 Iron Spider Suit 

I would also love to have some of the lighting on the Iron spider costume like in this picture as well. I am developing some ideas but would love any creative input to get this rolling. I plan on starting with a base red body suit dye subed to try to give it a metallic electronic look. I plan on making all the armor and attaching it to the body suit using magnets but haven't decided on how to make the armor yet. I wish this would be epic if I can pull it off!
Iron Spider

No comments:

Post a Comment