Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tech-Based Iron Spider-Man

Let's be honest here. If you were Spidey, you'd try and maximize your effectiveness as much as possible and be more inclined to use tech-based suits like the Iron Spider Costume. Speaking personally, one of the reasons I really liked Ben Reilly was because he reminded me of how creative Spidey really was when he expanded his arsenal to use Stingers and Impact Webbing, something Spidey never incorporated into his own arsenal. If I were Peter, I'd have definitely have started using them after seeing Ben use them.

Some people do not like the Iron Spiderman costume even though it seemed like a good way for Spidey to maximize the use of his powers. This isn't like Captain America where his shield functions better without any bells and whistles. Me, I had no problem with it for the reason I mentioned above. It provided better protection, upped his offensive capabilities, and allowed him to use a greater variety of skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment